JOYA Copper Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
This Copper is pure gold.
Joya de Nicaragua has come along way since its creation in Nicaragua’s first cigar factory in 1964. More than 50 years after its inception, JdN is still the first choice for true connoisseur looking for a powerhouse stick. Now Joya de Nicaragua is adding a new horse to their stable of high strength handmades, the Joya de Nicaragua Copper!
The Joya de Nicaragua Copper joins the Red, Black, and Silver as their newest colored release, and has flavors reminiscent of the flagship Antano 1970. Those who have enjoyed this blend know that it’s a supercharged Nicaraguan Puro with a spicy and delicious profile carrying quite a bit of strength. The Copper is just a bit more toned-down than that, exhibiting a medium-bodied flavor profile of wood, leather, and espresso, with a bit less spice than the 1970. Of course, they’re all made with JdN’s commitment to quality, and they’re sure to put a smile on your face when you light up and blow the first puffs.
- MK of Princeton, NC$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- TI of Stockton, CA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- DM of Manassas, VA$12.50/ea2 Units,
- KB of Mooresville, NC$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- DR of Oakwood, OH$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- EG of Abilene, TX$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Mechanicsville, VA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Swedesboro, NJ$12.50/ea2 Units,
- NT of Sarasota, FL$12.50/ea5 Units,