La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet No. 5 (Robusto) (5.0"x50) Single
Call a Cabinet meeting
La Flor Dominicana has always been the king of ligero, that's undisputed. But they aren't content to be a one-trick pony, no sir. La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet is an absolute treat for boutique cigar lovers, combining one of the tastiest, most naturally sweet wrappers known to cigars with the spice and strength of Dominican long-fillers.
La Flor Dominicana hails from the Dominican Republic and is well-known for its robust, full-flavored blends. The Cameroon Cabinet is no exception. This small-batch cigar comes packaged in big, cedar chests of 50 sans cigar bands, and contains a select blend made with a 4-year old Cameroon wrapper. The blend consists of Nicaraguan and Dominican long-leaf tobaccos inside a Dominican binder. The smoke is complex, but smooth, offering a toasty array of nuts and spice with a rich, long aftertaste.
*Each bid is for one single cigar.
- DW of Canton, GA$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- DB of Conroe, TX$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- TP of Maricopa, AZ$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Belleville, IL$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- MF of STATESBORO, GA$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- WA of Charleston, IL$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- EV of Evergreen, CO$7.00/ea1 Unit,