La Gloria Cubana Esteli (Robusto) (4.5"x52) Pack of 5
The LGC returns to Esteli
Born in Cuban roots, La Gloria Cubana Cigars first launched in 1885. Once one of the best kept secrets in the industry, they are now one of the most popular brands for those after a full-bodied experience delivered through quality craftsmanship and exceptional artistry. At the IPCPR 2018 show, La Gloria Cubana released La Gloria Cubana Esteli – a modern interpretation of the classic La Gloria Cubana blend. What does modern mean in cigar terms? That’s easy. Full-bodied, full-flavored, Nicaraguan, and ligero wrapped.
LGC Esteli delivers bold profile with Nicaraguan spirit, thanks to a deep brown ligero wrapper from Nicaragua’s rich Jalapa Valley. Underneath, a Honduran leaf binds a blend of Honduran seco and ligero long-fillers grown in two different regions. The end result is a complex medium to full-bodied cigar with notes of cedar, spice and white pepper. Full of flavor and expertly crafted, La Glora Cubana Esteli is sure to keep the LGC trend of high ratings rolling.
- JW of Pelzer, SC$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Redwood City, CA$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- RW of Oran, MO$11.50/ea10 Units,
- FM of MIAMI, FL$11.50/ea3 Units,
- JB of Keizer, OR$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- GJ of Hatboro, PA$12.00/ea2 Units,
- FJ of Shaker Heights, OH$12.00/ea3 Units,
- RD of APO, AE$12.00/ea2 Units,
- AM of Stockton, CA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Farmingdale, NY$12.00/ea1 Unit,