La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No.58 (Gordo) (6.7"x58) Pack of 5
Images are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black extends th?e immensely popular, 92-rated Serie R line. But here’s why this one’s different (and better). The new La Gloria Serie R Black is handcrafted in Nicaragua which allows for easier access to the powerful, ultra-flavorful tobaccos contained within. A Nicaraguan Topado ligero wrapper grown in Jalapa overlays a bold, well-aged, Cuban-seed blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers. This combination is ripe with flavor and strength, offering a rich n’ hearty profile brimming with notes of pepper, earth, coffee, cedar, cream, honey, and spices. Delicious, noticeably stronger than the already-powerful Serie R line, and ready to satisfy even the most discriminating palates. The big-ring sizes, relentless consistency, and top-notch construction you’ve come to expect from La Gloria. In short, damn tasty.
9 Winners · 24 Bids Total
- LJ of Cheney, WA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Hamilton, IN$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Waianae, HI$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Milton, FL$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Call, TX$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Livonia, MI$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- GB of Chicago, IL$20.00/ea2 Units,
- RT of China Grove, NC$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- TD of Elverta, CA$18.00/ea1 Unit,