La Gloria Cubana Spanish Press Robusto (5.5"x50) Pack of 5
|Filler||Brazilian, Dominican, Nicaraguan|
What’s old is new again.
Back in pre-embargo Cuba, when the box-pressing was a novel concept in cigar manufacturing, the process was a bit different than it is today. Instead of using molds to press cigars before placing them in a box, the box-press was achieved by simply placing cigars in specially-sized boxes that would apply even pressure to the cigars, resulting in a more even box-press that eliminated air pockets and guaranteed an excellent draw. This was known as a “Spanish Press”, and the Spanish Press by La Gloria Cubana is the perfect tribute to this classic style.
The La Gloria Cubana Sapnish Press features a toothy Nicaraguan Jalapa wrapper, brimming with flavors that perfectly compliment the San Andres binder and tri-country filler blend consisting of Nicaraguan Jalapa, Dominican Piloto Cubano, Dominican Olor, and Brazilian Mata Fina tobacco. Along with a great draw and smoke production, you’ll find spicy earthiness and notes of cedar and toast. This release is an excellent addition to La Gloria Cubana’s portfolio, and a terrific way to honor the roots of an important genre of cigars.
- ML of Johnson City, TN$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- PB of Kaycee, WY$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- AD of University Place, WA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Tulsa, OK$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- LL of FLOSSMOOR, IL$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- CN of Jeffersonville, IN$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of FPO, AP$16.00/ea2 Units,
- BM of Waterford, MI$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- GK of West Roxbury, MA$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- OL of BROOKLYN, NY$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- MB of Madison, WI$16.50/ea1 Unit,