La Herencia Cubana Toro (6.5"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
To put it simply, La Herencia Cubana is a thing of beauty, and it all begins with the wrapper. A leathery Sumatra leaf grown in the misty valleys of Ecuador that’s dark, toothy, and oily. This leaf is scrumptious, and can be credited for a good portion of the rich flavors and aroma found throughout the burn. Beneath this leaf is an expertly balanced mixture of Nicaraguan long-fillers from Esteli, Condega, and Jalapa. The result is a bold, medium to full-bodied and aromatic bouquet. It opens with a peppery explosion that coats the palate, only to be tamed by a long and luxurious series of creamy tobacco flavors with notable hints of oak and pepper. It’s good...real good.
12 Winners · 24 Bids Total
- KR of Sparta, NJ$7.00/ea3 Units,
- AM of Tonawanda, NY$7.00/ea4 Units,
- GZ of Phoenix, AZ$7.00/ea2 Units,
- WC of Grandville, MI$7.00/ea3 Units,
- TT of Miramar, FL$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Poteau, OK$7.00/ea4 Units,
- JI of Jewett, TX$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- EC of Los Angeles, CA$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Indio, CA$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- WP of Peru, IN$7.00/ea2 Units,
- JT of Dripping Springs, TX$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- LS of Helotes, TX$8.00/ea2 Units,