La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Toro (6.5"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Throw out what you think you know about La Herencia Cubana. While the original blend is very good, the Oscuro Fuerte is a fierce animal of its own kind. Made entirely of Nicaraguan long-leaf ligeros, this dark and alluring morsel combines bold tobaccos from the Esteli, Condega, and Jalapa valleys of Nicaragua. These aged leaves are secured within an equally robust Nicaraguan binder, then cloaked by a positively luscious, extra-fermented Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper. The smoke is chewy with layers of black tobacco flavors laced with rich, dense nuances and hearty spices. The finish is naturally sweet, lingering long on the palate and satisfying the taste buds. Complex, eventful, and enjoyable....La Herencia Cubana is a delightful full-bodied handmade that stands alone thanks to its unique array of bold flavors.
7 Winners · 16 Bids Total
- AM of Olathe, KS$13.00/ea2 Units,
- TD of Virginia Beach, VA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- JK of Florence, SC$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Sartell, MN$14.50/ea2 Units,
- JD of Lafayette, LA$14.50/ea6 Units,
- DC of LACEY, WA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- WS of Manhattan, KS$15.00/ea1 Unit,