La Herencia Cubana Toro (6.5"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Wrapper||, Ecuador Sumatra|
To put it simply, La Herencia Cubana is a thing of beauty, and it all begins with the wrapper. A leathery Sumatra leaf grown in the misty valleys of Ecuador that’s dark, toothy, and oily. This leaf is scrumptious, and can be credited for a good portion of the rich flavors and aroma found throughout the burn. Beneath this leaf is an expertly balanced mixture of Nicaraguan long-fillers from Esteli, Condega, and Jalapa. The result is a bold, medium to full-bodied and aromatic bouquet. It opens with a peppery explosion that coats the palate, only to be tamed by a long and luxurious series of creamy tobacco flavors with notable hints of oak and pepper. It’s good...real good.
6 Winners · 9 Bids Total
- DW of Beachwood, OH$6.50/ea3 Units,
- SG of Pound Ridge, NY$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- SM of Oxford, NY$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Longview, WA$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Hampton Cove, AL$7.50/ea2 Units,
- JD of Hughesville, MD$8.00/ea1 Unit,