La Palina Black Label Robusto (5.5"x50) Pack of 5
La Palina flexes their muscles.
La Palina’s rich history began in the late 1800’s. Their patriarch, Samuel Paley immigrated to Chicago from the Ukraine and immediately found work as a ‘lector’ in a cigar factory. By 1896 Sam had started his own factory with a cigar store nearby. Sam dubbed his factory, Congress Cigar Company and quickly gained the name ‘Mr. Sam’, a moniker given to him by his factory workers. After Sam’s retirement in 1926 the La Palina brand was all but forgotten, but now, Sam’s grandson has reinvented the brand in a big way. This addition to the La Palina line lays claim to being their strongest offering yet.
La Palina Black Label features an ultra-dark Costa Rican wrapper leaf rife with oils and silky-smooth to the touch. Long-leaf ligeros from Nicaragua and Honduras fill out Black Label’s core and meld together beautifully. Hailing from Honduras, Black Label plays host to bold notes of dried fruit, cocoa, espresso, and sweet oak. Uber-refined, Black Label is a full-bodied powerhouse that maintains impressive balance throughout the entire experience.
- AA of North Kingstown, RI$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- IM of Martinez, CA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of WEST WARWICK, RI$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- MO of Niagara Falls, NY$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- SC of The Colony, TX$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- RL of Abilene, KS$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- AA of SPRING HILL, KS$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Boerne, TX$16.50/ea1 Unit,