La Perla Habana Classic Belicoso (6.2"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Introducing, the blend that started it all for La Perla Habana. The Classic is comprised of superior Indonesian wrappers overtop a lush, long-leaf blend of Honduran, Nicaraguan, and Dominican long-fillers. After extensive, post-roll aging in cedar vaults, La Perla Habana Classic burns slow to soothe the palate with a complex, creamy, medium-bodied character. Notes of earth, cedar, and spice are complemented by a tasty, semi-sweetness on the finish. A classic blend fit for enjoying anytime.
5 Winners · 16 Bids Total
- RS of Henderson, NV$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- AP of GILBERTSVILLE, PA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- MV of Virginia Beach, VA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Humble, TX$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- DV of Brooklyn, NY$11.00/ea1 Unit,