La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon Toro (6.7"x48) Pack of 5
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
We’re nuts for a Cameroon wrapper!
With more than a few 90+ ratings under their belt, it is safe to say that La Perla Habana cigars knows a thing or two about blending tobaccos. Their refined tobacco pairing techniques continue to deliver great tasting notes and aromas throughout all their lines. And rest assured, their newest addition is no different!
The La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon cigar takes their original La Perla Habana Classic blend of Dominican, Honduran, and Nicaraguan fillers and binder, and kicks it up a notch by swaddling it in a beautiful Cameroon wrapper. Toothy Cameroon tobacco leaves add an oily sheen to the look of a cigar, enticing you to want to enjoy every draw. As you slowly burn through the cigar, a parade of nuts, toast, butter, and cedar meld with a natural sweetness that dances across your palate. Of course, an experience like this could be enjoyable anytime of the day, but don’t take our word for it. Light one up and see for yourself!
- BD of Saint Johns, FL$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Port Washington, WI$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- BP of Hillsboro, IL$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Miami, FL$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Kansas City, MO$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- BP of McKinney, TX$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- ZR of WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- KK of DENHAM SPRINGS, LA$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- TG of Kent City, MI$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of Burbank, IL$6.00/ea1 Unit,