La Perla Habana Classic Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler:||, Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Introducing, the blend that started it all for La Perla Habana. The Classic is comprised of superior Indonesian wrappers overtop a lush, long-leaf blend of Honduran, Nicaraguan, and Dominican long-fillers. After extensive, post-roll aging in cedar vaults, La Perla Habana Classic burns slow to soothe the palate with a complex, creamy, medium-bodied character. Notes of earth, cedar, and spice are complemented by a tasty, semi-sweetness on the finish. A classic blend fit for enjoying anytime.
5 Winners · 6 Bids Total
- AS of OAKLAND, CA$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- DD of Okeechobee, FL$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- DC of Whittington, IL$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- DG of ORIENTAL, NC$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Natchez, MS$8.00/ea1 Unit,