La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Aside from the beloved Black Pearl, the 93-rated Morado blend from La Perla Habana is a true crowd favorite. Full-bodied, full-flavored, and full-throttle....thanks to a choice blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers inside a genuine Cameroon wrapper from Africa. A Cuban-esque core of toasty goodness is paired with notes of oak, caramel, and espresso. The slightest hint of spice finishes each puff, completing a palate soothing smoke you’ll gladly make time for.
12 Winners · 19 Bids Total
- JT of Sierra Vista, AZ$8.50/ea2 Units,
- TT of BRENTWOOD, TN$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Florence, SC$8.50/ea3 Units,
- DH of Elizabethton, TN$9.00/ea2 Units,
- BG of Weatherford, TX$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of La Porte, IN$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Valparaiso, IN$9.00/ea4 Units,
- PB of Flemington, NJ$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- PB of Santa Rosa, CA$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- DB of Hilton Head Island, SC$9.00/ea2 Units,
- GC of Worth, IL$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of CANADIAN, TX$10.00/ea1 Unit,