Latitude Zero Signature Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
|Filler||Connecticut, Dominican, Nicaraguan|
Top names, bodacious blends, and excellent leaves likely originate from a country that just so happens to be located at zero degrees latitude. Latitude Zero takes its name from Ecuador, which is home to a library of tobacco leaves that are used in some of the most premium blends on the market. The concept of using these outstanding leaves comes from the mind of Raul Disla, who has blended some of the best leaf primings that hail from Oliva Tobacco Company’s Ecuadorian fields.
In the Latitude Zero Signature, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive blend chockful of variety that’ll keep your tongue on its toes. On the inside, the fillers consist of Dominican Habano, Connecticut Broadleaf, and Nicaraguan Habano leaves encased by a Nicaraguan Habano binder. On top of all that complexity, you’ll get a speckled Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper that rounds out this cigar.
- BR of Eagle Lake, ME$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- GW of MILNER, GA$14.50/ea3 Units,
- BM of Tallahassee, FL$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- MH of Shawnee, KS$15.00/ea2 Units,
- JB of AURORA, CO$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- PB of West Columbia, SC$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Staten Island, NY$15.50/ea1 Unit,