Macanudo Inspirado Green Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 10
The grass is greener on Macanudo’s side.
At this point, there’s not much I can say about Macanudo that you haven’t heard before. This classic brand has its share of hit cigars and a strong coalition of fans, and when a new Macanudo hits the shelves, there’s nothing short of a stampede. The Inspirado series is a line of contemporary offerings from Macanudo, and now the Inspirado Green is finally here and ready to impress.
Inspirado green starts with a Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper – a first for the Inspirado series. This gorgeous, oily leaf coats an Indonesian binder and well-aged Dominican long-fillers, all resulting in a sultry medium-bodied profile loaded with notes of black pepper, coffee, and cocoa. A truly unique cigar, the Inspirado Green is one of the finest Macanudo releases to date.
- RS of Newport, MI$18.00/ea2 Units,
- SB of Freedom, NH$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- TA of Spring Hill, TN$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- ZT of Clayton, NY$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Las Vegas , NV$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- GR of Farmingville, NY$18.50/ea2 Units,
- TG of Berlin, CT$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Waldo, WI$19.50/ea1 Unit,