Macanudo Inspirado Red (Robusto) (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Get Inspired. Get Macanudo.
Macanudo has been around longer than most of us having been enjoying cigars, and for good reason. With its roots in Havana, Cuba, this decades old brand is the gold standard for consistency and excellence — especially if you love mellower blends. But a few years back, a new contender from Macanudo entered the ring: the Inspirado line. If Macanudo Café is made for the everyday cigar lover, Inspirado is made for the true cigar aficionado. That’s why today we’re more than happy to welcome the newest addition to the brand: Macanudo Inspirado Red.
Before you dive into this one, let me give you a little advice: this ain’t your daddy’s Macanudo. Inspirado Red is a full-bodied flavor bomb, possibly the strongest blend to ever wear the Macanudo name. Born from the rich, volcanic soils of Nicaragua, Red features an Ecuadorian wrapper leaf, complemented by Nicaraguan binder and Nicaraguan and Honduran long-fillers. Each puff reveals loads of dark fruit, red pepper, hints of cedar, and slight notes of leather. Complex, delicious, and affordable, Inspirado Red is an absolute must-have.
- DS of Minneapolis, MN$11.00/ea4 Units,
- BN of Davenport, IA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- VK of Pitman, NJ$11.00/ea4 Units,
- EM of Lafayette, IN$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- TM of Schererville, IN$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- RL of Kenosha, WI$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- NL of Raymond, MS$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Shelby Township, MI$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- HT of Carl Junction, MO$13.50/ea1 Unit,