Macanudo Inspirado White (Churchill) (7.0"x48) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||, Ecuador Connecticut|
|Binder||, Indonesian, Sumatra|
|Filler||, Mexican, Nicaraguan|
The White-out is coming
Macanudo has never been a brand that pushed any sort of story, gimmicks, or crazy marketing gestures. And they’ve been doing just fine. Indeed, this brand has been at the top of the sales charts for as long as I can remember, with no artificial fanfare or hype — they’ve simply remained true to the tenets of crafting a great cigar. Today, though, I’d like to break tradition a bit to discuss Macanudo Inspirado White — a cigar too complex and delicious to not dive in deep on.
Inspirado White is a study in contrasts. It’s simple, yet complex. It’s sweet, but spicy. It’s elegant and refined, but doesn’t carry a top-shelf price tag. Perhaps it’s the aged tobacco inside each and every perfectly wrapped specimen here that delivers so much. The golden, silky Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper is aged for 6 years; the Nicaraguan and Mexican San Andres filler leaves are aged for four. The draw is perfect on every sample I’ve got my hands on, producing a smattering of earth, slight spice, soft and creamy notes, and a warm tobacco core. My new favorite Macanudo, you owe it to yourself to try Inspirado White as soon as possible.
- DM of Haw River, NC$11.00/ea2 Units,
- PJ of Beverly Hills, MI$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- SW of Cary, IL$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- WS of Upton, KY$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- AP of Johnson City, TN$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- WA of Huntersville, NC$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- NB of BUFORD, GA$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Pensacola Beach, FL$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- DF of Mocksville, NC$12.00/ea1 Unit,