Man O' War Perfecto Maduro (6.0"x56) Pack of 10
Unhand the Opus, my good man.
Man O’ War is carefully blended and hand-crafted by Abdel "AJ" Fernandez in Esteli, Nicaragua. Born in Cuba, AJ began working with tobacco at a very young age, studying under some of the industry's most legendary minds. After years absorbing knowledge, Abdel moved to Nicaragua 6 years ago and began building what is now emerging as one of the finest boutique makers in the country.
Of all the cigars made in his factory – ITC 10th Anniversary, Padilla Habano, Rocky Patel Fusion – Abdel considers the Man O’ War his finest creation. Each expertly made cigar is a sight to behold. The dark Habano Ecuador wrapper is beautiful...thick, smooth, and covered with natural oils. This thing is stunning, positively gorgeous. But underneath the velvet glove is a hammer, a robust medium-full recipe of aged Cuban-seed Nicaraguan long-fillers which unleashes a bold bouquet for the senses. The opening is robust, with heavy spice and wood undertones, developing a chewy, velvety-smooth core of oak and earth which coats the palate, leaving behind a sweet array of spices. A variety of understated nuances come and go throughout the burn, including coffee, cocoa bean, and a touch of vanilla. Man O' War is simply incredible. I mean it.
- RY of SACRAMENTO, CA$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- GB of Deerfield Beach, FL$21.50/ea2 Units,
- GN of Cape Coral, FL$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- MT of Hastings, FL$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- FB of Mount Dora, FL$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- SC of El Dorado, AR$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Oklahoma City, OK$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Smithfield, RI$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Buffalo, NY$22.00/ea1 Unit,