Man O' War Dark Horse Cigarillos (4.0"x32) Pack of 10
Pony-sized Dark Horse...
Man O' War has always been a prized boutique blend. From their ground-breaking, original line to their latest Ruination 10th Anniversary, you know what you're getting when you fire one up: boatloads of flavor. But sometimes a guy like me doesn't have time for full-sized flavor bomb from Nicaragua. If only there was some sort of solution to this problem...
Enter Dark Horse, one of the most mysterious and elusive creations under the mighty Man O' War umbrella. These small, 4"x32 firecrackers produce more boom than cigars twice their size, owing to the hearty San Andres maduro wrapper leaf and top-grade Nicaraguan and Brazilian fillers. Strong, uber-flavorful, and jam-packed with notes of espresso, earth, and spice, these easily perform alongside their bigger brethren.
- BC of Minneapolis, KS$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Rancho Cordova, CA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- CE of Bonney Lake, WA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- AR of Portland, OR$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Lawrenceville, GA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- BG of Waretown, NJ$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- DA of Bay city, TX$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Fort Mill, SC$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- DN of Council Bluffs, IA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- KL of State College, PA$12.00/ea1 Unit,