Man O' War Ruination 10th Anniversary (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
10 years of ruining the competition.
Man O’ War first marched out of AJ Fernandez’s factory ten years ago, and took the nation by storm. Ever since the mighty flavors and bold blends entered our territory, we’ve been glad to quarter them in homes without putting up a fight. And when our scouts gave word that a new blend was on the rise, we gathered the troops and got ready to snatch as many as we could.
The Man O’ War Ruination 10th anniversary is a sight to behold. It all starts with the Ecuador Habano wrapper leaf, dark enough to blot out the sun. This imposing leaf is wrapped around a core of Nicaraguan and Honduran Ligero, bursting with power, earthy & leathery notes, and spice. This blend is full-bodied and ready to wage war on the competition, so if you like heavy cigars, add these to your cart before they’re gone!
- JE of PORTLAND, OR$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- KF of Greenwich, CT$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- DM of Mount Vernon, IN$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Tulsa, OK$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- MD of Perry, OH$11.50/ea4 Units,
- PC of Whitakers, NC$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- RL of Madera, CA$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- KB of Chandler, AZ$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- ME of Portland, OR$12.00/ea3 Units,
- PH of Staten Island, NY$12.00/ea2 Units,
- LH of Newark, CA$12.00/ea2 Units,
- JL of Milton, FL$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- RH of HARRISBURG, IL$12.00/ea1 Unit,