Man O' War Valkyrie Robusto (5.3"x50) Pack of 5
Odin’s personal reserve.
If you’re pretty up to speed on Norse mythology, you may know the Valkyries as angels who carried slain soldiers from the battlefield to their earned spot in Valhalla. But if you’re not a mythology buff, all you need to know is that the Man O’ War Valkyrie is a cigar worthy of the Gods. This beauty marks the second time AJ Fernandez has employed a Connecticut Shade wrapper on a Man O’ War cigar, and this is no ordinary leaf.
The Man O’ War Valkyrie utilizes an Ecuador-grown wrapper leaf known as ‘Desflorado’. After the flower is removed from the plant, a second growth develops, producing leaves of an even higher priming than ligero. A bit darker and a bit toothier than your everyday Connecticut-shade wrappers, this highly exclusive leaf is employed over a blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers, all resulting in a glorious spicy-sweet, medium-bodied flavor profile with a toasty finish. They’re a great pairing with a smoked turkey leg and a mug of mead, or with your afternoon coffee, so grab a box today and light up like a warrior.
- JH of Atwater, CA$10.00/ea2 Units,
- MR of Citrus Heights, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- PW of Hillsborough, NJ$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- MD of NEW RICHMOND, WI$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Columbus, OH$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- DL of Depew, NY$10.50/ea5 Units,
- DM of Monroeville, PA$10.50/ea2 Units,
- SA of Spotsylvania, VA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Warren, MI$15.00/ea2 Units,
- KC of Upper Arlington, OH$10.50/ea10 Units,
- AM of Port Charlotte, FL$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- GC of Centennial, CO$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- BW of Appomattox, VA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- TP of Bailey, CO$12.00/ea1 Unit,