Man O' War Virtue Mini Salomon (5.7"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the Virtue from Man O’ War. This exceedingly smooth cigar is silky and creamy thoughout, thanks to a supremely aged mixture of Nicaraguan long-fillers, including seco, viso, and a touch of ligero for richness. The wrapper is a seamless, 8-year-old Connecticut-seed leaf grown under the natural mists of Ecuador. Virtue is medium in body with a deep core of creamy nuances, enveloping the palate with rich tobacco undertones complemented by soothing notes of toasted cedar and cashews. Subtle yet sophisticated, Man O’ War Virtue is a dream so burn, and tastes even better than it looks.
5 Winners · 10 Bids Total
- FS of Mint Hill, NC$9.00/ea2 Units,
- JZ of Saint Louis, MO$9.00/ea2 Units,
- RK of Santa Clara, CA$9.50/ea2 Units,
- PB of Oklahoma City, OK$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- ZB of Port Washington, WI$9.50/ea1 Unit,