Man O' War Virtue Torpedo (6.5"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the Virtue from Man O’ War. This exceedingly smooth cigar is silky and creamy thoughout, thanks to a supremely aged mixture of Nicaraguan long-fillers, including seco, viso, and a touch of ligero for richness. The wrapper is a seamless, 8-year-old Connecticut-seed leaf grown under the natural mists of Ecuador. Virtue is medium in body with a deep core of creamy nuances, enveloping the palate with rich tobacco undertones complemented by soothing notes of toasted cedar and cashews. Subtle yet sophisticated, Man O’ War Virtue is a dream so burn, and tastes even better than it looks.
6 Winners · 14 Bids Total
- JG of Southlake, TX$9.50/ea2 Units,
- GB of Peoria, AZ$9.50/ea4 Units,
- JS of Newark, NY$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- SK of Troy, NY$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- PF of Daleville, VA$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Liberty, MO$11.50/ea1 Unit,