Mark Twain No. 2 (Churchill) (7.5"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
If you’re a fan of mellow, high-end treats, take a long look at Mark Twain, then get your bid in. This soothing series of slow-burning Churchills is expertly crafted and extensively aged, producing a relaxing, mellow to medium-bodied smoke layered with sophisticated flavors. At play, a silky-smooth Ecuador Connecticut wrapper hugging a vintage mixture of Nicaraguan long-fillers. The smoke is smooth and balanced throughout, offering an elegant display of oak, cream, and rich tobacco complemented by the slightest touch of white pepper. Delicious down to the nub, Mark Twain is a fantastic, mellow handmade that’s long on flavor.
9 Winners · 10 Bids Total
- WT of Sulphur Springs, AR$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- JY of Buena Park, CA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- AY of Englewood, CO$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of Mckinney, TX$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of MERIDEN, KS$7.50/ea2 Units,
- RT of Temecula, CA$7.50/ea4 Units,
- GT of Griffith, IN$7.50/ea2 Units,
- DV of Maple Lake, MN$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- AF of WOODLAND, WA$7.50/ea2 Units,