Mark Twain The Press No. 3 (Double Corona) (7.0"x56) Pack of 5
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Mark Twain was a busy guy, with an impressive resume. Despite a list of achievements including satirist, novelist, scholar, philosopher, humanitarian, and 5-year champion of the Philadelphia Wing Bowl (we’re not super positive about that last one), the man was never too busy to burn a cigar. His tastes leaned heavily toward the cheap stuff, and while the tobacco used in Mark Twain The Press is undeniably top-grade, even Mr. Twain himself would have smiled at the price point.
The blend starts with Honduran and Nicaraguan long-fillers hugged by a Honduran binder, and finished off with an Ecuador Sumatra wrapper. Weighing in at medium-body with a toasty-smooth profile of earth, oak, and leather, Mark Twain The Press makes the perfect companion for a relaxing lunch break with a cup o’ joe and the daily news.
- PR of Decatur, GA$3.00/ea1 Unit,
- DL of Macy, IN$3.00/ea8 Units,
- FB of Oceanside, CA$3.00/ea1 Unit,
- WT of Azle, TX$3.00/ea2 Units,
- SS of WELLSVILLE, NY$3.00/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Honolulu, HI$3.00/ea1 Unit,
- JG of Allentown, PA$3.00/ea1 Unit,