Menace by Black Crown Gordo (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
|Filler||African, Dominican, Nicaraguan|
The folks at Black Crown are back at it again with a knockout blend. If you’re a fan of bold cigars that stand out rather than stand in, you’re in luck here.
With a medium to full-bodied profile, this Menace by Black Crown will stand out amongst the rest with its unique tasting notes of rich earth, wood, chocolate, and pepper that hit your palate on a different level. You may ask yourself, where do these notes come from? Let me tell you! Made of long-fillers, the combo of Dominican and Nicaraguan leaves knocks it out of the park while inside of the Dominican binder. In addition to these tasty insides, you’ll get a stunner of a wrapper with the Connecticut Broadleaf to round things out.
- JA of Lakemont, GA$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Tonawanda, NY$8.50/ea4 Units,
- GZ of Phoenix, AZ$8.50/ea2 Units,
- WC of Grandville, MI$8.50/ea2 Units,
- SH of Jacksonville, FL$8.50/ea3 Units,
- JH of Poteau, OK$8.50/ea2 Units,
- EH of FORT PIERCE, FL$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- TC of Louisville, KY$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- SD of Rosenberg, TX$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- AT of Woodbridge, VA$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Dekalb, IL$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- AC of Corona, CA$9.50/ea1 Unit,