Montecristo Monte Jacopo No. 2 (Torpedo) (6.1"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
or those who want to see the full MONTE!
With a name that’s short and sweet, this savvy, sophisticated cigar turns tradition on its head by employing not one, but two binders for an added dose of depth. The end result is robust, complex, and flavorful, leaving you with a highly memorable experience that’s a cut above the rest. A mix of aged Dominican long-fillers are cradled by a Dominican and a Nicaraguan Corojo binder, adding a touch of spice. It’s all bundled up inside an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper. And coming from Montecristo, one of the most well-known cigar brands in the entire friggin’ universe, it’s no wonder this is one helluva tasty experience. Have a great time with Montecristo MONTE.
Montecristo Monte already caught the eye of critics, earning a 93-rating in the process.
18 Winners · 42 Bids Total
- JB of Barrington, IL$17.00/ea5 Units,
- JT of Muskego, WI$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- LM of Pittsburgh, PA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- SD of Berkeley Heights, NJ$17.00/ea2 Units,
- TB of Houston, TX$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- AP of Darien, IL$17.00/ea2 Units,
- JB of KEIZER, OR$17.00/ea10 Units,
- LG of Baldwin Place, NY$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Colorado Springs, CO$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- MO of Chino Hills, CA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Cape Girardeau, MO$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- GP of Riverside, CA$17.00/ea2 Units,
- PC of RICHMOND, CA$17.00/ea4 Units,
- JP of Willowick , OH$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- SW of Bryan, TX$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- ES of Middle Village, NY$17.00/ea2 Units,
- VC of Richland, WA$17.50/ea3 Units,
- PB of Caldwell, ID$18.50/ea1 Unit,