Montecristo Nicaragua (Toro) (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Is there anything AJ can’t do?
Messing with an old-school brand like Montecristo takes some serious cojones (that’s the technical term, I believe). I mean, you don’t mess with success, right? And Montecristo is more than successful. Luckily for us, ever since the folks behind Montecristo let AJ start tweaking with the brand and crafting new blends, it’s been hit after hit, and this newest collaboration is another notch in the “Win” column. Welcome, Montecristo Nicaragua.
The fifth addition to the ‘Core Line’ Montecristo, Nicaragua joins the ranks of White, Classic, Original, and Platinum. Big shoes to fill, no? Luckily, AJ does what he does best here, delivering a Nicaraguan powerhouse that’ll keep you coming back for more. 100% Nicaraguan tobaccos bring about a rich, flavorful profile, featuring plenty of classic Nicaraguan spice, backed by a characteristic sweetness that we can’t get enough of.
#10 Cigar of 2018
- JG of Greenwood, IN$34.00/ea10 Units,
- PP of PASADENA, CA$34.00/ea2 Units,
- KP of Port Allen, LA$34.00/ea2 Units,
- BB of Shorewood, IL$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- LZ of Lakewood, CA$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- EH of Castle Rock, CO$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- DP of Reston, VA$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Manhasset, NY$34.50/ea2 Units,