Montecristo White Rothchilde (Robusto) (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Montecristo White cigars make a bold statement.
Continuing with Montecristo's fine tradition of being one of the world's most in-demand brand names, Montecristo adds a bolder, richer element to its stable with the Montecristo White cigar. Comprised of Dominican and Nicaraguan long fillers, wrapped in a flavorful Connecticut-seed Ecuadorian shade grown wrapper, the White offers a smooth, robust and satisfying profile for the more developed palate. This Montecristo lives up to its name.
In February 2017, Montecristo White received an esteemed 91-rating.
15 Winners · 37 Bids Total
- HM of Lewiston, ID$18.00/ea2 Units,
- AS of MISSOURI CITY, TX$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- CK of Boynton Beach, FL$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Swedesboro, NJ$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- AJ of Redmond, OR$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Glen Head, NY$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- LN of Granbury, TX$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- JI of Green Bay, WI$18.50/ea2 Units,
- JF of Penfield, NY$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- MF of Boynton Beach, FL$19.00/ea2 Units,
- RM of El Paso, TX$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- CK of KALAMA, WA$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- SG of Huntington Station, NY$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- TO of Loris, SC$18.50/ea6 Units,
- MB of Eagle, ID$20.50/ea3 Units,