MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Kyotos (Cigarillos) (5.5"x34) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler:||Kentucky Fire-Cured, Nicaraguan, United States|
The newest extension to the Drew Estates My Uzi Weighs A Ton line has been a long time in the making. Drew Estate has recently kicked it up a notch with the addition of the MUWAT Kentucky Fire-Cured. The inclusion of American-grown fire-cured tobacco leads to a rich, smoky, slightly-sweet flavor with exceptional balance and uniqueness. The leaf is hung in barns and is slowly fired to impart rich hickory and oak flavors. Then it's draped over a a bevy of premium Nicaraguan long-fillers. To say the flavor of this cigar is unique is definitely an understatement.
Mazo of 10.
Mazo of 10.
8 Winners · 17 Bids Total
- MH of Whiteville, TN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- EH of Long Beach, CA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- DC of New Port Richey, FL$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- LH of HELENA, AL$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of DEXTER, MO$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Exton, PA$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- TC of SOMERSET, KY$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- BT of Fort Wayne, IN$13.00/ea1 Unit,