My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande (6.4"x47) Pack of 5
Allow me to introduce La Antiguedad, the second box-pressed line from Pepin Garcia and My Father cigars. Meaning 'The Antiquity,' La Antiguedad joins Flor de las Antillas as a representation of the Garcia family's Cuban heritage. Once a Cuban brand, La Antiguedad utilizes the original box artwork, and employs a traditional blend of Cuban-seed tobaccos to create yet another masterpiece from the hands of Pepin Garcia.
An expertly blended selection of unique tobaccos were used to create La Antiguedad. A slightly reddish-hued Ecuadorian Habano Rosado Oscuro wrapper blankets a double Nicaraguan binder, one Criollo the other Corojo. Inside, a collection of Nicaraguan tobaccos from three prominent growing regions. Aged a minimum of three and a half years, these tobaccos produce a very complex, yet smooth medium to full-bodied profile, and yields notes of cocoa, coffee, leather and a touch of pepper.
92-rated. #20 Cigar of 2019.
- MN of Chicago, IL$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Oakland, CA$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of GILBERT, LA$28.00/ea2 Units,
- JK of BULVERDE, TX$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Molalla, OR$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- BH of BEAUMONT, CA$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Anacortes, WA$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- TP of Albion, IN$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- DW of Hammond, IN$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- ZG of Harvest, AL$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- DV of SWEETWATER, TN$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- GA of Forest Hills, NY$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- LQ of Rockville Centre, NY$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of SAINT JOHN, IN$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- SL of Las Vegas, NV$29.50/ea1 Unit,
- AE of Lincoln Park, NJ$29.50/ea1 Unit,