My Father The Judge Toro Fino (6.0"x52) Single
What do you do when you’ve won the prestigious Cigar of the Year award on two different occasions (first in 2013 and then again in 2015)? Well, presumably, whatever the Hell you want! Luckily, in the case of My Father, that answer is to continue to produce amazing cigars. My Father The Judge is the newest offering from the Garcia family, and utilizes larger ring gauges to deliver chewy, dense cigars like only My Father can produce.
Handmade in Nicaragua, My Father The Judge utilizes an absolutely flawless Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper over hand-picked Nicaraguan binder and long-fillers. The box-press guarantees that these high-octane tobaccos will be meticulously slow-burning, and deliciously rewarding. Cedar, nuts, leather, and a warm, bold core of earthiness mean The Judge is a cigar guaranteed to satisfy any enthusiast.
Great news, My Father the Judge has received an impressive 93-point rating and was named the #7 Cigar of 2017!
*Each bid is for one single cigar.
- BR of Massapequa, NY$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- DM of Sterling, IL$9.50/ea2 Units,
- MK of Oregon, WI$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- JE of El Paso, TX$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Schertz, TX$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of Saint Cloud, MN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- ES of Philadelphia, PA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- PS of Tarpon Springs, FL$10.00/ea2 Units,