My Father El Centurion Toro (6.2"x52) Pack of 5
Allow me to re-introduce...El Centurion.
No doubt you’ve heard of Jose “Pepin” Garcia, one of the great cigar makers of our time. And chances are you’ve sampled some of his work, but I can guarantee you’ve never seen anything like this before. Originally a limited-edition cigar, El Centurion is back and here to stay.
Staying true to the original blend, Pepin packs the El Centurion with all well-aged Nicaraguan tobaccos. The kicker here is he incorporates the super-unique Sancti Spiritus leaf which morphs this blend into a spicy-sweet beast with notes of pepper and leather. Medium to full in body, El Centurion is tasty right out of the box and after a few months of diligent aging, the real fireworks begin!
- JR of Woodland Park, CO$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- LB of Redlands, CA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- GJ of Middleboro, MA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- EL of Porter, TX$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- BS of Coal Township, PA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Anaheim, CA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- SF of Dorchester, MA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- GB of Bastrop, TX$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- TF of Burnsville, MN$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- NP of Guntersville, AL$18.50/ea1 Unit,