My Father El Centurion Toro (6.2"x52) Pack of 5
Allow me to re-introduce...El Centurion.
No doubt you’ve heard of Jose “Pepin” Garcia, one of the great cigar makers of our time. And chances are you’ve sampled some of his work, but I can guarantee you’ve never seen anything like this before. Originally a limited-edition cigar, El Centurion is back and here to stay.
Staying true to the original blend, Pepin packs the El Centurion with all well-aged Nicaraguan tobaccos. The kicker here is he incorporates the super-unique Sancti Spiritus leaf which morphs this blend into a spicy-sweet beast with notes of pepper and leather. Medium to full in body, El Centurion is tasty right out of the box and after a few months of diligent aging, the real fireworks begin!
- DD of Houston, TX$19.50/ea2 Units,
- WS of Elyria, OH$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- MB of Baltimore, MD$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- NF of Honolulu, HI$19.50/ea2 Units,
- JD of Wilmington, DE$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Lumberton, TX$19.50/ea2 Units,
- AN of MILLVILLE, NJ$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Middletown, CT$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- BC of Dorchester, MA$21.00/ea1 Unit,