Nica Libre Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 10
Box-Pressed maduro goodness!
Hand-crafted in Nicaragua, Nica Libre is a veritable candy bar. This blend showcases an aged combination of Nicaraguan long-fillers secured within a Habano binder, inside dark and oily, positively resplendent San Andres maduro wrapper. A classic maduro experience: rich, hearty, and silky smooth. Deep notes of coffee and earth smack the palate in balanced fashion, leaving behind a bold, somewhat peppery aftertaste that lingers long on the palate. A hint of dark chocolate is present during the slow burn, completing an eventful and enjoyable medium-bodied cigar. One of the finest values in a Nicaraguan handmade maduro that you'll find on the market today.
- RB of Makawao, HI2 Units,
- DH of SAN ANTONIO, TX2 Units,
- PP of Champaign, IL2 Units,
- JA of Livingston, NJ2 Units,
- DG of Richmond, VA2 Units,
- JW of Anchorage, AK1 Unit,
- VC of Philadelphia, PA1 Unit,
- RK of Colorado Springs, CO2 Units,
- WR of Sarasota, FL1 Unit,
- TR of Rock Hill, SC1 Unit,
- JS of Cincinnati, OH1 Unit,
- JB of TOPEKA, KS1 Unit,