Nica Libre Torpedo (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Sit back and soak in the rich, toasty flavors of this fine Nicaraguan handmade. Patiently aged and box-pressed to perfection, Nica Libre employs a nice recipe of vintage Nicaraguan long-fillers inside a beautiful San Andres maduro wrapper. Toothy and oily....this lovely stick smacks the palate with classic maduro flavors....black tobacco, toast, coffee, and earth....all delivered in a smooth, but bold fashion. Padron fans, get your hands on this hot potato. Me thinks you'll enjoy it thoroughly.
5 Winners · 8 Bids Total
- WS of Lincoln, NE$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- DG of Richmond, VA$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- CW of Varysburg, NY$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- VM of Topeka, KS$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Kaukauna, WI$9.50/ea1 Unit,