Obsidian Gordo (4.5"x60) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
In a word, Obsidian is memorable. Memorable packaging, memorable sizes, memorable in appearance, and a memorable level of flavor and power, skillfully married to produce one enchanting handmade. Carefully crafted by hand in the Dominican, Obsidian employs a dark and oily Habano ligero wrapper from Brazil and a Cuban-seed blend of long-fillers from the Dominican and Nicaragua. The end result: dense layers of powerful, rich flavors delivered in smooth, balanced, and methodical fashion that builds intensity throughout the burn. Each Obsidian tests the palate with deep notes of espresso, pepper, earth, black tobacco, and toast....complementing the meaty core perfectly. Complex and satisfying, Obsidian is a helluva cigar.
7 Winners · 12 Bids Total
- KR of Gainesville, TX$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- AH of Kent, OH$10.00/ea2 Units,
- GG of Landover, MD$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- AB of Rochester, NY$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- AD of BRANDON, FL$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- WB of Bellflower, CA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of Chattanooga, TN$11.50/ea1 Unit,