Obsidian Redrum Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
Redrum! Redrum! Redrum!
If you’ve been overlooking Obsidian, you should know that they’re the best cigars from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine. Or Portland, Oregon, for that matter. They’re unapologetically bold and unforgettably different, with striking packaging, big ring gauges, and heady, complex flavor profiles not for the faint of heart. Now the newest addition to the Obsidian family has arrived.
The Obsidian Redrum wears an oily and imposing San Andres wrapper over an Indonesian binder, with a long-filler blend of Dominican Piloto and Nicaraguan Jalapa beneath. You’ve got a BIG surprise coming if you’ve never burned an Obsidian before. Peppery, earthy notes of chocolate, spice, wood, and coffee await, with a burn so slow it feels like it’ll last from Winter to Spring. Grab a box of Obsidian Redrum today, because all work and no cigars makes us dull boys.
- JC of El Paso, TX$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of NASHVILLE, TN$7.50/ea3 Units,
- JB of Swedesboro, NJ$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- CB of North Las Vegas, NV$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- OS of Renton, WA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Mission, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Winter Haven, FL$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- AA of Friendswood, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,