Oliva 2nds Liga V (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 15
Small blemishes, enormous savings.
Oliva is home to some of the industry's finest, highest-rated handmades, including 'Top 25' honorees. Every Oliva is top-notch from A to Z, and utilizing aged tobaccos, hand-selected wrappers, and relentless quality control standards that set this factory apart from the rest. Long story short: these are the blends you know, love, and read about, but they're not quite up to Oliva’s strict standards due to a slight variance in color, a vein here or there, or a sun-spot. That's the end of the bad news. The good news? You get to scoop up these Oliva 2nds for mere pennies on the dollar. And let's make it clear — these 2nds would be "1sts" in almost any other factory on the market. Find your favorite blend, scoop up as many as your humidor can hold, and enjoy. These cigars at these prices are like finding a Rolex at the thrift shop.
Oliva 2nds are available in seven different blends, each Liga representing the 2nds of one of Oliva's famous blends.
- JB of Springfield, MO$32.00/ea2 Units,
- JD of Belleville, MI$32.00/ea2 Units,
- BS of Graham, WA$32.00/ea3 Units,
- PC of Belle Harbor, NY$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- KL of San Antonio, TX$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Jacksonville, FL$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- CS of Arvada, CO$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- NT of GILBERT, AZ$32.50/ea1 Unit,