Oliva Protege Connecticut Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 20
Every master starts as a student.
Oliva makes a boatload of cigars. In order to keep up with demand, they're constantly training new rollers. To ensure their skills are up to snuff, the factory managers have these newbies craft a top-selling blend, one they know like the back of their hand. Protege is simply an unbanded bread and butter Oliva blend made by a fresh class of rollers. I'm sworn to secrecy on the exact blend, but here's what I can divulge:
- One of Oliva's top 5 best-sellers.
- 90+ rated many times.
- Former Top 25 honoree.
- Connecticut-wrapped, medium-bodied classic.
- RG of Gig Harbor, WA$33.00/ea3 Units,
- FB of Aliquippa, PA$33.50/ea1 Unit,
- CW of Gravette, AR$33.50/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Clinton, IL$33.00/ea5 Units,
- BM of Chicago, IL$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- KD of Souderton, PA$33.50/ea2 Units,
- DB of Naples, FL$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- ED of Cumberland, MD$34.00/ea1 Unit,