Oliva Protege Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 20
Every master starts as a student.
Oliva makes a boatload of cigars. In order to keep up with demand, they're constantly training new rollers. To ensure their skills are up to snuff, the factory managers have these newbies craft a top-selling blend, one they know like the back of their hand. Protege is simply an unbanded bread and butter Oliva blend made by a fresh class of rollers. I'm sworn to secrecy on the exact blend, but here's what I can divulge:
- One of Oliva's top 5 best-sellers.
- 90+ rated many times.
- Former Top 25 honoree.
- Habano-wrapped, medium to full-bodied classic.
This is your chance to pay a fraction of what you normally would for top-notch Oliva handmades, so bid on a bundle of Oliva Protege today, and taste the work of the next generation of master-rollers.
- AD of Glen Gardner, NJ$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- DK of Placitas, NM$31.50/ea2 Units,
- CW of Charlotte, NC$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Woodbridge, VA$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- FZ of Glendale, AZ$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- TM of Roxboro, NC$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Granton, WI$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- AC of San German, PR$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- BF of Jacksonville, AR$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Greensburg, IN$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- JJ of Douglasville, GA$32.50/ea1 Unit,
- MO of Hialeah, FL$34.50/ea2 Units,
- JH of Hinckley, OH$32.50/ea1 Unit,