Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro Double Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Maduro, San Andres|
The badder, bolder big brother of Oliva's 95-rated Serie 'V'.
The Oliva family blew up the cigar scene with its award-winning Serie 'V' blend. Backorders a'plenty, this enchanting handmade set a new standard among today's finest full-bodied and full-flavored cigars. Enter Serie 'V' Maduro. Extremely limited in quantity - this dark Double Toro booms with big-time flavor. On the outside, a toothy, expertly fermented Sun Grown wrapper conceals a long-leaf mixture of aged, yet potent, Nicaraguan ligeros. The result is a robust bouquet layered with rich, toasty nuances including cocoa bean, espresso bean, earth, and dark tobacco flavors. A toasty, underlying spice completes this full-bodied treat, which represents Oliva's finest and most limited release to date.
Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro received a well-deserved 92-rating.
- RM of Pittsburgh, PA$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- RT of Leland, NC$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Visalia, CA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- KY of Oberlin, OH$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Atkinson, NH$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- WC of Kingsport, TN$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Dresher, PA$18.00/ea2 Units,
- WB of Hayward, CA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of San Francisco, CA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- MT of Fishers, IN$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of CHICAGO, IL$19.00/ea1 Unit,