Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro Double Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Maduro, San Andres|
The badder, bolder big brother of Oliva's 95-rated Serie 'V'.
The Oliva family blew up the cigar scene with its award-winning Serie 'V' blend. Backorders a'plenty, this enchanting handmade set a new standard among today's finest full-bodied and full-flavored cigars. Enter Serie 'V' Maduro. Extremely limited in quantity - this dark Double Toro booms with big-time flavor. On the outside, a toothy, expertly fermented Sun Grown wrapper conceals a long-leaf mixture of aged, yet potent, Nicaraguan ligeros. The result is a robust bouquet layered with rich, toasty nuances including cocoa bean, espresso bean, earth, and dark tobacco flavors. A toasty, underlying spice completes this full-bodied treat, which represents Oliva's finest and most limited release to date.
Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro received a well-deserved 92-rating.
- CF of Orland Park, IL$18.00/ea3 Units,
- EK of Florida, NY$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Brick, NJ$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- MT of Springfield, PA$18.50/ea2 Units,
- MJ of DENVER, CO$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- BO of Chicago, IL$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Abbottstown, PA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- MT of Greensburg, IN$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- AP of Amityville, NY$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- MV of Cleveland, OH$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of HENDERSON, NV$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- TW of Orange, CA$19.00/ea1 Unit,