Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro Double Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Maduro, San Andres|
The badder, bolder big brother of Oliva's 95-rated Serie 'V'.
The Oliva family blew up the cigar scene with its award-winning Serie 'V' blend. Backorders a'plenty, this enchanting handmade set a new standard among today's finest full-bodied and full-flavored cigars. Enter Serie 'V' Maduro. Extremely limited in quantity - this dark Double Toro booms with big-time flavor. On the outside, a toothy, expertly fermented Sun Grown wrapper conceals a long-leaf mixture of aged, yet potent, Nicaraguan ligeros. The result is a robust bouquet layered with rich, toasty nuances including cocoa bean, espresso bean, earth, and dark tobacco flavors. A toasty, underlying spice completes this full-bodied treat, which represents Oliva's finest and most limited release to date.
Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro received a well-deserved 92-rating.
- MR of Tucson, AZ$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- TD of Dublin, OH$19.00/ea5 Units,
- CP of MICHIE, TN$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- DC of NORTH HAVEN, CT$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Merritt Island, FL$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Rancho Cucamonga, CA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- MD of ONTARIO, OH$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- TM of Ashburn VA, VA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- DB of RIVERDALE, MD$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- RF of Delta, CO$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- KO of ROWLEY, MA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Summerville, GA$19.00/ea2 Units,
- ME of Westford, MA$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- TH of Green Valley, AZ$19.50/ea2 Units,
- HL of Mission Viejo, CA$19.50/ea2 Units,
- MS of Chicago, IL$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- TL of Parkersburg, WV$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- BO of McMinnville, OR$20.00/ea1 Unit,