Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro Double Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 10
|Wrapper||Maduro, San Andres|
The badder, bolder big brother of Oliva's 95-rated Serie 'V'.
The Oliva family blew up the cigar scene with its award-winning Serie 'V' blend. Backorders a'plenty, this enchanting handmade set a new standard among today's finest full-bodied and full-flavored cigars. Enter Serie 'V' Maduro. Previously available only during the holidays - this dark Double Toro booms with big-time flavor, and it's finally ready for year-round release. On the outside, a toothy, expertly fermented Sun Grown wrapper conceals a long-leaf mixture of aged, yet potent, Nicaraguan ligeros. The result is a robust bouquet layered with rich, toasty nuances including cocoa bean, espresso bean, earth, and dark tobacco flavors. A toasty, underlying spice completes this full-bodied treat, which represents Oliva's finest release to date.
Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro received a well-deserved 92-rating.
- RT of Leland, NC$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Middletown, PA$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Miramar, FL$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- SO of Pennsburg, PA$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- BV of Peoria, IL$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- TW of Saint Charles, MO$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- WP of Yorktown, VA$35.50/ea1 Unit,
- SO of Sacramento, CA$37.50/ea1 Unit,
- BR of Lake Elsinore, CA$37.00/ea1 Unit,
- EW of Mesquite, TX$36.00/ea1 Unit,