Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Double Toro (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Box of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Oliva Serie ’V’ Melanio will have you at hello, thanks to gorgeous Ecuadorian-grown Sumatra leaf that’s dark, thick, oily, and seamless in appearance. Beneath this leaf, a flavorful blend of long-leaf ligeros from Nicaragua unites, including the Oliva’s oldest, most prized leaves from Condega and Esteli, along with some extra tobaccos from Jalapa for more flavor and aroma. Each Melanio is full-bodied and full-flavored, with unique nuances such as black pepper, freshly-baked bread, and unsweetened cocoa. You might also notice some toast and lightly creamed coffee. Either way, you’re in for a delicious treat from one of the most celebrated cigar-making families in Nicaragua, let alone the industry.
- MS of PLYMOUTH, MA1 Unit,
- CW of Louisville, KY1 Unit,
- KD of Temecula, CA1 Unit,
- SS of Ormond Beach, FL2 Units,
- CM of Puyallup, WA1 Unit,
- AS of Deerfield beach, FL1 Unit,
- JL of Round Rock, TX1 Unit,
- JM of Basking Ridge, NJ1 Unit,
- MG of Houston, TX1 Unit,
- TC of Pelham, NH1 Unit,