Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Petit Corona (Petite Corona) (4.5"x46) Box of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Oliva Serie ’V’ Melanio will have you at hello, thanks to gorgeous Ecuadorian-grown Sumatra leaf that’s dark, thick, oily, and seamless in appearance. Beneath this leaf, a flavorful blend of long-leaf ligeros from Nicaragua unites, including the Oliva’s oldest, most prized leaves from Condega and Esteli, along with some extra tobaccos from Jalapa for more flavor and aroma. Each Melanio is full-bodied and full-flavored, with unique nuances such as black pepper, freshly-baked bread, and unsweetened cocoa. You might also notice some toast and lightly creamed coffee. Either way, you’re in for a delicious treat from one of the most celebrated cigar-making families in Nicaragua, let alone the industry.
- BT of New Castle, DE1 Unit,
- JM of Charlotte, NC1 Unit,
- DS of Seven Hills, OH1 Unit,
- AB of WEST CHESTER, PA2 Units,
- SN of New Philadelphia, OH2 Units,
- GB of Miami, FL1 Unit,
- WB of New Gloucester , ME1 Unit,
- JK of Boston, MA1 Unit,
- JB of Mount Juliet, TN2 Units,
- LE of Washington, IL1 Unit,
- BC of ALPHARETTA, GA1 Unit,
- KS of Inver Grove Heights, MN1 Unit,
- AV of Malvern, PA2 Units,