Padilla Dominus Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The master’s masterpiece.
In naming a cigar Dominus, Latin for master, Ernesto Padilla is setting the bar pretty high. Padilla is revered in cigar circles, known for his masterful blending and highly-rated blends. Padilla Dominus may very well be the crowning achievement for the admired cigar master.
Hailing from the Raices Cubanas factory in Honduras, a factory responsible for a countless 90+ rated cigars, Padilla Dominus is complex and full-bodied. Adorned with a Nicaraguan Corojo 2006 wrapper hugging choice Nicaraguan long-fillers, this blend boasts nuances of pepper, coffee, chocolate, and earth with a subtly sweet creamy finish. With a rich progression of flavors and spot-on construction, Padilla Dominus will soon be occupying top-shelves of humidors everywhere.
Good news, Padilla Dominus has earned an awesome 92-point rating.
7 Winners · 19 Bids Total
- EC of Fullerton, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Agoura Hills, CA$10.00/ea2 Units,
- DT of Simpsonville, SC$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of North Canton, OH$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- TK of COON RAPIDS, MN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- TB of JACKSON, GA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- SL of Latham, NY$10.50/ea1 Unit,