Padilla Serie '68 Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The 93-rated Padilla Series ’68, a cigar built to honor the world renown work of Ernesto Padilla’s father. Rolled in Honduras, the 1968 is chock full of Cuban-seed long-fillers from the Jalapa and Condega valleys of Nicaragua. Topped off with a toothy, reddish-hued Corojo wrapper grown in the black, fertile soils of Nicaragua, each cigar presents a rich, earthy, medium to full-bodied bouquet with spicy sweet undertones.
6 Winners · 9 Bids Total
- JM of Rodeo, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- GW of Shelby Township, MI$9.00/ea4 Units,
- SS of Jacksonville, FL$9.00/ea2 Units,
- AM of Chelmsford, MA$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- JA of Dekalb, IL$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Canton, TX$11.00/ea1 Unit,