Padilla Serie '68 Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The 93-rated Padilla Series ’68, a cigar built to honor the world renown work of Ernesto Padilla’s father. Rolled in Honduras, the 1968 is chock full of Cuban-seed long-fillers from the Jalapa and Condega valleys of Nicaragua. Topped off with a toothy, reddish-hued Corojo wrapper grown in the black, fertile soils of Nicaragua, each cigar presents a rich, earthy, medium to full-bodied bouquet with spicy sweet undertones.
5 Winners · 8 Bids Total
- DW of Melbourne Beach, FL$5.00/ea4 Units,
- TB of Evans, GA$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of El Reno, OK$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- GS of WYNANTSKILL, NY$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Katy, TX$6.00/ea3 Units,